[Geysers] Geyser report June 10

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Jun 10 17:16:43 PDT 2006

Pouring rain at times (again), and more in the forcast for tomorrow.

On the way in this morning, after seeing Lynn at Great Fountain, she called
Fountain at 0708ns. I got there quickly and saw two eruptions of Morning's
Thief  (with Fountain ie, Spasm an empty hole, Sizzler and Twig dry, and Jet very
 frequent), the second of which easily reached 30 feet high. Duration of both
was  perhaps as long as 10m seconds. I did not stay for Fountain's duration
due to  too-hard rain and raincoat not-on.

At 0746, the thing near the river in Biscuit Basin was playing 2 to 3 feet
high.

Artemisia was 0749ns (it was _not_ ie at 0747).

Aurum had an interval of 3h 21m, not too surpisingly short given the
drenching rains of the last three days.

Plume had consecutive intervals of 60, 70, 64 and  58 minutes.

Yesterday's Beehive interval was 28h 07m. Today's was 26h 39m. The  Indicator
today was 12 minutes; I think I heard that yesterday's was only 4  minutes.

Oblong had an interval of roughly 4 1/2 hours (the first of those eruptions
was unseen between 0700 and 0730, the seen eruption was at 1208ns).

Grand had trouble again. The interval this morning was 8h 56m.

Grotto was in marathon from before 0500 yesterday until about 0830 today.  So
I was not there for whatever today's marathon recover might have been.

'S'all.