[Geysers] Geyser report June 3

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Jun 3 15:17:27 PDT 2006

'Twas a fairly ordinary day in the Upper Basin.

Plume had consecutive intervals of 60, 64 and 75 minutes. Then we were  "all"
on down basin.

Lion at 1014 ini and 1147.

Beehive erupted at 1132 with an 11 minute Indicator. The interval from
yesterday was 23h 58m.

Depression was also at 1132.

Castle at 0726ns was a major at an interval of 12h 56m.

I was the only gazer at Grand when it went at 1155, since the interval was  a
short 6h 30m. It was a G2Q eruption.

Grotto had been in marathon since yesterday afternoon and finally ended
between 0800 and 0900 today. Giant had the recovery hot period at 1350. It was
relatively weak, with a duration of 4m 41s.

For Daisy, I failed to write down my own ie time from the mornings, but it
was around 0830. So the eruption at 1216 was at about 3 3/4 hours.

The new thing near the river at Biscuit Basin was splashing about 1 foot
high at 0710 today.

I saw no eruption of note in the Lower Basin.