[Geysers] Recording observations

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 19:35:30 PDT 2006

Ken Reeves,

>>How do you ideally prefer that we turn in and format our observations?:
>
>Daily verses several days?

Turning in--Whatever is most convenient for you.  Just please don't wait
until the middle of September to turn in observations from August.

Format--by day please so I don't have to flip back and forth in the logbook
pages.

>Ordered by time or by feature?

If you could, go ahead and group each day by feature, but if it's too much
trouble, just order by time.

>Only those actually witnessed or include the ones called on the radio?

Since the staff in the Visitor Center can't always hear the radio calls, go
ahead and include ones called on the radio.  You might want to put a "pr"
beside those to indicate how you collected the information.

>I really want to make my observations as useful with the least amount of
>work for the staff as possible.
>
>Thanks

Thank you for being willing to make the times available to other people,
both now and those people who might be doing research in future years.

>Ken Reeves (see you at Labor Day...)

I plan to be here through about September 10-15, depending on family
obligations.

Lynn Stephens