[Geysers] Posting Errors

Carlton Cross CrosCa at wwc.edu
Tue Jul 18 17:19:44 PDT 2006

I see that I just posted what was intended as a personal email, so this
is a good time to make a general comment.  If you suddenly fear that you
have sent something personal to the list, your best action is to send a
second message to geysers with a title line something like "MODERATOR
ALERT-- PLEASE DO NOT POST THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE."

In the posting process, titles are always visible, but the message
content is viewable only by a separate action.  Titles are always
reviewd, but not all messages will be read before they are posted.
Today was a day when I posted without reading the message content, and,
now, I wish I hadn't.

There must be a lesson here somewhere.

Carlton Cross
Alternate Moderator