[Geysers] Belated Beehive report (Cross)

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Jul 17 04:46:54 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/17/2006 4:31:10 AM Mountain Standard Time,
fanandmortar at hotmail.com writes:

July 9  -- 1023 (Ind. 1004)
July 10 -- 0415 VR

On the 10th, gazers were  waiting for Beehive most of the morning before we
got the report that a  visitor had seen Beehive overnight.  It was barely
splashing, so the  report made a lot of sense.  However, this represented the
shortest  interval by far in the two weeks that I was in the  park.

Ah, how nicely geysers can reset themselves -- I don't have the exact  times,
but following that 0415vr eruption, Beehive had another couple of shorts,
and then what was unquestionably an interval of 33+ hours (no question but that
this was a single interval). That took it from just after 0100 back to late
morning-early afternoon, where it now remains.