[Geysers] Last names

elizabeth medley ljmedley at teleport.com
Sat Jul 15 09:17:35 PDT 2006

Subject: Re: [Geysers] Last names

> Please consider using people's last names.

I can sympathize with the historian point of view, but in my case, any
reporting I did would most likely not include either first or last names,
simply because I don't know them, and folks have a strange habit of visiting
the basin without displaying large printed name tags.

Including names is a challenge for those of us who only make it to
Yellowstone a couple of weeks per year, and are starting to have problems
remembering names even of people we have been in frequent contact with for
years.

Libby Medley