[Geysers] Addition to Part 2

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 04:47:12 PDT 2006

Believe it or not, I realized that I left a detail out of my summary of the activity at Grotto on July 3.  The back-and-forth activity between Grotto Fountain and South Grotto Fountain had stayed essentially the same, except for two stronger boiling episodes in Grotto Fountain, from 0700 until about 1445.  Then Dave and Thomas noted that the Central Vents began to erupt at Grotto, and after that Grotto Fountain's cycles were stronger.  Dave said that the Central Vents signaled some sort of energy shift, and Grotto Fountain finally started about an hour later (1547).

--Tara Cross
fanandmortar at hotmail.com