[Geysers] Iceland Photos

Becky Kraegel service at snapfish.com
Mon Jul 10 09:34:27 PDT 2006

A friend of mine just returned from a trip to Iceland.  She's not a member-she's never even been to Yellowstone.  But I was able to impress upon her the significance of taking pictures of thermal areas for me.

Here's her album, of just thermal stuff, on Snapfish.  You have to sign up and get a password to view it, but it only takes a second and they have never spammed me.

I think you'll enjoy them.

Becky
Woodstock, GA

Get FREE 4x6 prints from my album(s)!*

View my photos!

I invite you to view the following photo album(s):

geysir

Here's how:

http://www2.snapfish.com/getimageforshare/p=525101152548770045/l=109456006/s=46306206/t=ANR/g=56752280/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

1) Visit the link below to access my photos on Snapfish.

Becky's photos

2) You'll be asked to type in your name and email address and then choose a password. This ensures the privacy of my pictures and also sets up your own password-protected account on Snapfish.

If the link above does not work, highlight the link below using your cursor.  Then copy and paste the link into your browser address window and hit the "Enter" or "Return" key on your keyboard.

http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=525101152548770045/l=109456006/g=56752280/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

3) If you'd like, you can easily order reprints or enlargements of my photos, right from Snapfish for as low as 12¢ each -- every day! Just click the "order prints" button while viewing my photos to place an order.
*First-time customers only.
    http://www.snapfish.com/infothreefree/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

Snapfish - the best value in photography.