[Geysers] Three geysers of note

David Schwarz david.schwarz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 17:41:53 PDT 2006

   I was going to write a detailed rebuttal once I had time--you know,
estimate the volume of Echinus' system, the maximum reasonable inflow from
an external source, the amount immediately put out by overflow and/or
eruptions, and so on--but I think Scott just said everything that needed to
be said.

David