[Geysers] Geyser report July 7

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 16:20:26 PDT 2006

I have essentially nothing to report today -- Beehive was near 27 hours for
this interval.

The important item is this -- though whether there is any future to it is
presently unknown. And again, I was not one of the observers.

Following yesterday's Fountain's eruption with the 69 minute duration, the
next event was ... Morning. Its eruption only lasted 1m 30s and reached only
about 30 feet high ... but it was Morning, as seen by Tara and Kitt and others.
 Fountain erupted about 5 minutes later and was relatively normal with (I
believe) a duration of 32 minutes.

This morning the water level in Morning was significantly higher than in
Fountain, but in my hour and a half there, I could not definitely note any
change in the water level. Lynn was there when I left at about 0820 and I think  I
saw her truck still in the parking lot as I drove out at around 1330.

For myself and most other gazers, there will be relatively little gazing
during the day tomorrow, as we will be at Steve and Tonya's wedding at Sand
Point.