[Geysers] About the geyser painting

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 15:22:14 PST 2006

Thanks for the several comments received. Betty is thinking of doing a
series of geyser paintings this summer (with hopes of selling ! ), but we'll see
if that really happens. Anyhow, interesting that three people expressed that
the  steam cloud rising behind Castle might have been from Giant in eruption. No
such  luck. The view is indeed from south to north, but that steam is from
Crested  Pool. The painting is based on a photo I took in 2004, at something
like 0900,  and Castle's water jet is one of the post-minor spurts.