[Geysers] Rinehart Narcissus paper

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 17:31:48 PST 2006

Many years ago -- probably too many for almost everybody on this list (but
I'm old, don'cha no) -- Dr. John Rinehart wrote a paper, with data, about the
activity of Narcissus Geyser. Among other things, it was there that he
postulated (largely correctly) that the geyser alternates between short- and
long-mode intervals.

Well, anyhow, I used to ahve a copy of his paper but it appears rto have
disappeared. Might anybody out there have a copy?