[Geysers] Silver Globe Observations.

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Tue Feb 28 18:27:46 PST 2006

Thank you everyone for the very sage geyser observation advice...I
will take it all into account when I do my day at the Silver Globes
(I have had a couple of non-list replies, too, which were also
extremely helpful). I will do my best to not let myself get
distracted, and work out a data collecting plan and run it by a few
folks before I head to the park, just to see if I have a workable
method. So far, I hope to dedicate six or more hours a sitting--
weather and bison permitting, hopefully both will happen when Grotto
is in Marathon so no chance of Giant. But that's asking a lot...

I am glad I now have the correct names for each geyser in the group
(I also have the old Transactions I article) and I appreciate the
tips on writing down times, too.
Much appreciated!
Pat S.