[Geysers] Help with Grand Geyser's connections with Sawmill Complex (Step...

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 18:07:29 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/22/2006 5:07:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
srlb at eskimo.com writes:

That was  Bob and Mary Bowman (sp?) I believe. I filled in for them for a
bit in  their data gathering so they could have a few days off. I don't
have a copy  of their raw data, and am not even sure a report was ever
completed from  it.

Thanks, Bob. That was Bob and Mary Bowman. (All I could dredge out of my
memory was "Bower," but I know that wasn't quite right!)

Scott