[Geysers] ebay

V ynp4me at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 20:50:09 PST 2006

Ha!  LOL Ebay is troubling on many days.
After losing many bids 2 weeks ago... I picked
up my phone books and called all over around
WY, MT and ID to help fill in my Yellowstone
Spoon collection.

My lucky day came why a guy said- do you
colect other Yellowstone items... I said yes...
and he told me of an old counter fixture from
the Haynes store that has old rolled glass and
Haynes aross the front... my dad (in MT)
is going down to get it for me!
Good news for ebay bidders- that counter
cost may stop me from bidding for a while :)

Nobody on the Geyser list (that I now of)
outbids me more than MaryBeth!
(Hi MaryBeth!)

Vicky