[Geysers] University of Utah seismic web site?

V ynp4me at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 19:47:20 PST 2006

Hello!

Try this- it shows Yellowstone and lists the
quakes.  It looks like it's dated correctly!
http://www.seis.utah.edu/recenteqs/Maps/111-45.html

In other quake site news... the USGS site was
recently updated.... much easier to use!
Here what is shown for Yellowstone
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsus/Maps/US10/42.52.-115.-105.php

For those interested in Quakes- in CA east of
Yosemite and NE of Mammoth Lakes near Lee Vining...
there was a 4.3 quake on Thursday
CA Quake map
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsus/Maps/US10/32.42.-125.-115.php

~ Vicky in Santa Clarita