[Geysers] Sput arrivals

V ynp4me at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 20:39:15 PST 2006

Hi everyone!

No February Sput for me as of 2/15!
A week since it was distributed to all other
states at the post office in my city- Santa
Clarita.

LOL - Maybe my post office lady is a closet
Geyser Gazer and she reads the whole issue
before putting it in my box!

Really now...  maybe my Yellowstone eBay
purchases have clogged my mailbox so they
will deliver the SPUT only when I get no eBay
shipments!!  : -)

I did get my FALL 2005 Yellowstone Science
magazine last week!   That Yellowstone
Science issue was on the website before I got
the copy in the mail....
http://www.nps.gov/yell/publications/yellsciweb/issues.htm

Vicky