[Geysers] The Winning Sput Date?

Tamsen Leigh Hert THert at uwyo.edu
Tue Feb 14 07:18:48 PST 2006

Udo,

Just wanted to let you know that I received my Feb. Sput
yesterday -- things have improved!

Tamsen

Tamsen Emerson Hert, MLS, MA
Wyoming Bibliographer
Collection Development Department
University of Wyoming Libraries
Dept. 3334
1000 East University Avenue
Laramie, WY  82071

phone:  307-766-6245
email: thert at uwyo.edu

"In the huge dining-room of the Canyon Hotel
in Yellowstone Park you can look through the
plate-glass windows to a country across the
Yellowstone River that practically does not know
what a man is.  And anywhere in our national
parks, off the highways, crowded with motors,
are unbroken solitudes.  I wonder how many of
the tourists in Yellowstone Park, or the other
parks realize this?"

--Struthers Burt,
     "Diary of  a Dude Wrangler,"  p. 313