[Geysers] The Winning Sput Date?

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Mon Feb 13 06:46:19 PST 2006

	Did you get the same complaint form that I got -- two parts,
part 2 having nothing to do with the complaint but still having to be
filled out? Mor stoopud stuf.

Yes, I dealt with that bit of silliness too.  But, it beats waiting in
line at the local Post Office for a clerk to hand you a paper form,
which are not kept out in the lobby for obvious reasons.  (c:)

I will be setting up a meeting with a local USPS official this week and
will request that any copies that have not been delivered (Janet
Chapple's; others???) be re-mailed at their expense.  I will also ask
for a refund of the cost of the whole shipment.  In my opinion, it's
damn close to breaching the contract.

To Vicky and others, this is regarding the mishandling of the December
issue.  The February issue went into the mail stream Wednesday the 8th.
Sure hope we don't have a repeat of December's fiasco.

Thanks,
Udo Freund