[Geysers] Still no Giant

Michael Lang fangysr at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:37:15 PST 2006

>From Michael lang
Fangysr at hotmail.com

As of 1630 hours Wednesday, Giant had still not erupted. it was in marathon
recovery, Bijou was not on but there was some splashing in the back Mastiff
vent and Giant was having left to right surging in the cone.  Feather was
steaming slightly, the gip water level was high and easily visible from the
boardwalk.  This is similar to the way it looked last Thursday before it
erupted
on Friday morning.  Grand was seen in eruption at 1717.  Since I was
quite a ways away I was unable to tell  start, duration or number of bursts.
Spoke to a visitor who said that there was a 3 burst eruption of Grand on
Tuesday.  No Beehive today
Michael Lang