[Geysers] Midway via Google Earth

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 13:53:35 PST 2006

Perhaps most of you have the Google Earth utility -- if not, get it -- but
in case not, here's an example of the improved resolution that's shown up for
much of Yellowstone, with Midway Geyser Basin labeled by me. (I'm sending it
as  an attachment as the file size is fairly small but the image is  large.)
Also clear (when zooming to the right places, of course) are the  "tomato soup"
pool of Rabbit Highlands, Lone Star Pool (near the river bridge),  Columbia
Spring (Heart Lake), and etc.

Scott