[Geysers] SPUT

Warren Hoppe whoppe at ridge-runner.com
Wed Feb 1 04:28:04 PST 2006

Yes, the Hoppe who live in nearby Minnesota received their long awaited Sput on Tuesday (January 31) also. I think after two weeks of inquiries and checking the mail the suspense was killing us. It lived up to the hype and was worth the wait. It is an excellent issue. Thanks Lynn for the wonderful article on John. It brought back many memories of John and Herb.

Pat and Warren Hoppe