[Geysers] possible giant...or Grotto?

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 17:28:14 PST 2006

Pretty sure it was Grand.  This morning at ~945 Grotto was in marathon and everything was dead at the Giant Platform, signs were in place.  Grand was in overflow when I downloaded it ~1000.

  (Ranger Carolyn was showing me predict stuff so I do it to help out the VC on my days off, but I didn't head back to the VC with her, because I have a bad cold and needed tea and cold medicine).

  Karen Low

snorkology at sysmatrix.net wrote:
  Hi folks,

I spotted this on the webcam a few minutes ago, something very steamy
going down in Giant's neighborhood.

Geysers mailing list
Geysers at wwc.edu

http://mail.yahoo.com