[Geysers] Mystery photo 2

Andrew Hafner geyserhound at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 31 08:29:05 PST 2006

Hello all,

  I'm not too familiar with some areas of the Upper Basin, but this photo is
possibly of Round Geyser, in the Myriad Group. I can determine the location
by the orientation of the Old Faithful Inn in this photo. It was before my
time, but during the 1970s Round was among the larger geysers in Yellowstone
  -- it had eruptions during those years to rival Old Faithful.

Andrew Hafner