[Geysers] Newspaper Obit

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 08:41:05 PST 2006

I think the name on the account is "The children of Jeffrey L. Howard", but
checks could also be made out to Cassidy and/or Connor Howard.  (Erin
included the L. in all matters related to Jeff because there is another Jeff
Howard here in Bozeman.)

Again, thank you to everyone who has sent their condolences, prayers, etc.
It still seems like a nightmare from which we all should awaken soon, but
all are doing as well as can be expected.

Lynn