[Geysers] Sput

Kevin & Sherri Leany ksleany at cox.net
Mon Dec 18 17:44:37 PST 2006

Sput made it to Vegas today.

Just wanted to express my appreciation to the Dunn's for the fine job they have done with all the problems they have had.  I also appreciate them letting us all know the cause of the fire, which can affect us all.  As a woodworker myself I have the issue of the oily rags.  A fireman told me the best thing to do with them is put them in a bottle, fill it with water, and cap it tightly.  Another interesting item he told me about was BBQ charcoal.  If it gets wet, it can spontaneously combust just like oily rags as it dries!  Put it in a plastic bucket and seal it.  And the biggest cause of fires here are candles.  They say that teenage girls are the most likely to have the problem since they tend to light them to scent their room and then leave without putting them out.

Thanks again, and best of luck in getting things back to normal.

Kevin Leany
ksleany at cox.net