[Geysers] Obituary

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 00:57:17 PST 2006

For those of you who know my daughter Erin, please keep her and my two
grandchildren in your prayers.  Jeff, my son-in-law, Erin's husband, and
Cassidy and Connor's father died last night.  He apparently suffered a
massive heart attack although he was only 36 years old and had no history of
heart problems.  I'm currently in Seattle at Kirk's house.  Kirk's flying
over to Bozeman/Belgrade tomorrow.  I'll try to drive, hoping that none of
the passes require chains, stopping at home along the way to make
arrangements so that I can spend the next three weeks with Erin and the
children.

Lynn Stephens