[Geysers] David Monteith's vintage photos

David Crotty decrotty at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 22:25:46 PST 2006

Hello all,
This might get me to continue a project I started and stalled a couple of years ago.  My grandmother took a vacation in 1911 with her sister and took many photos, and had photos that others took.  I currently have them at http://home.comcast.net/~decrotty.  I have twice as many.  I'll try to scan the rest in the next few weeks.
Dave Crotty