[Geysers] What geyser is this?

Paul Behunin lord_aragorn_elessar at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 10 18:26:46 PST 2006

Hey, Grover!

I am 99% positive that the first photo you shared (c5c7_1.jpg) was Pearl
Geyser in the Back Basin at Norris. I spent a lot of time watching this
geyser earlier this year & enjoyed its delicate pastel pink/orange crater
and gurgling, bursting play. A very beautiful little geyser. The second
photo you shared is unfamiliar, but I would guess it to be in the Mud
Volcano area. Hope this is helpful; thanks for sharing!

I remain at your service,

Paul V. Behunin