[Geysers] Beehive 8 Dec

Kevin & Sherri Leany ksleany at cox.net
Fri Dec 8 20:40:59 PST 2006

Beehive erupted around 0858 (webcam time) on 8 Dec 06.  The indicator had been on for about 10 minutes or so.  As geyser luck would have it, the fog moved in just in time for the eruption.  I did get some screen shots, but since they don't show much but fog, I figured most of you would not want to take the time to download.  If any of you would like to see them, e-mail me direct at the address below and I will forward them.

Kevin Leany
ksleany at cox.net