[Geysers] Website updated with activity through 7 November

Ralph Taylor ralpht at iglou.com
Wed Dec 6 14:47:59 PST 2006

I have updated the GOSA website with statistics, eruption times and
intervals, and graphs for the data that Hank Heasler downloaded on 7
November.

Check it out at http://www.geyserstudy.org/electronicsummary.aspx

Somehow Hank knows exactly when I finish processing one batch of data--the
very day I finished the last set, I received the December downloads.  I'll
start them as time permits, but the holidays are nearing, so....

Ralph Taylor