[Geysers] example of cold weather steam

Kory Collier korynp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 10:56:55 PST 2006

(Oops!  Again, but with image attached.)

Paul Strasser's comments made me remember this webcam shot that I captured
in September, apparently during an extended moment of little or no breeze.
So it's not a winter image, but I thought that the nice, vertical columns
might be useful for ID/recognition purposes.

Kory Collier