[Geysers] Utah Geysers questions

Karen Webb caros at aros.net
Tue Aug 29 21:35:09 PDT 2006

Karen Webb wrote:
    We're thinking about running down to the Green River area for Labor
Day and wondered if anyone could give us accurate info on the geysers.
Different websites report Crystal as going anywhere from perpetually to
every five hours to the 14-18 we're used to.  Has it changed its behavior?
    Also, we had attempted to find Champagne (the one on the Chapin
ranch) on a Memorial Day weekend a while ago and chickened out because
of road conditions.  Is later in the season better (I think we'd be in
an Altima with front wheel drive rather than the clunky old Previa
van)?  Is the old interval of about two hours still accurate?
    Other tips on the soda pop geysers would be welcome...
Thanks!
Karen
Have the new webcam up all day now; saw my first Beehive and am
delirious with joy!

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven... Drape thyself...in the silken
Vesture of Immortality, and put on, in the name of  the All-Glorious, the broidered