[Geysers] Riverside in webcam

Kory Collier korynp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 15:41:32 PDT 2006

Using Google Earth, I drew a line going northish from the webcam's location,
and then visualized that line swinging counterclockwise, using the webcam's
location as the pivot point.  Such a line would strike Riverside well before
striking Grand or Oblong or Grotto or Artemisia.  That's just an awkward way
of saying that from the webcam's point of view, Riverside's steam would be
seen further to the right than that of those other geysers---that is if I
did this rough geography/geometry of mine well enough.  Anyway,
Riversidegets my vote (not that it will end up being decided
democratically) as the
source of that occasional steam over the trees on the left (the P arrow).

Kory Collier