[Geysers] On a Completely Different Subject--Silver Globes

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Mon Aug 21 17:39:45 PDT 2006

As exciting as the webcam is (I just caught my first Lion tonight),
since I will be in Yellowstone in less than two weeks, I was
wondering about one of my favorite geyser groups, the Silver Globes.
Are they still in "Avoca Spring" mode, with not much happening since
Avoca took over.

If someone's been over at Biscuit, may I please get a report on them?
Any info would be most appreciated! I really enjoy spending time at
the Silver Globes, but in May, they were not really doing much, even
with 40 or more minutes of observation. I did catch Silver Globe
Slit, but that's all.
Thanks much, in advance.
Pat Snyder