[Geysers] New Old Faithful webcam

STEPHEN P BEZORE sbezore at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 17 17:34:08 PDT 2006

I got my first view of the new Old Faithful webcam.  It is fantastic.  This could be a real time waster for those of us who are geyser deprived.  I am a little uncertain about what's where since I'm not accustomed to viewing Geyser Hill from this prospective.  I think I caught an eruption of Plume at about 17:12 just to the left of Old Faithful.

  Yellowstone--less than two weeks away. Go Giant.

  Steve Bezore