[Geysers] yellowstone trip

snorkology at sysmatrix.net snorkology at sysmatrix.net
Wed Aug 9 11:33:11 PDT 2006

To all,

I would like to give a big thanks to all my old and new geyser friends for
being so helpful on my 2006 Yellowstone visit. I had a rather sketchy
knowledge of which small vents were which on Giant's platform,and I  ended
up seeing Giant on July 30th with the help of several gazers and several
radios. Without a doubt the  most exciting and huge eruption I've ever
seen, plus Mastiff and Catfish! It was a pleasure to share some serious
hysteria with a cage full of delighted gazers( a day after seeing Black
Diamond..)

Go Giant!

                Grover Schrayer