[Geysers] A little more on "rude" gazers...

V ynp4me at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 02:47:38 PDT 2006

I agree that one should sign their name if they
are going to address GOSA as a whole.  I also
hope that the person has directly addressed the
person with which they had a complaint.

I'd expect this sort of hiding one's identity on
the internet (an unfortunate and widespread practice)
but not on a formal letter sent to an organization.

~ Vicky