[Geysers] gazers

V ynp4me at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 02:38:07 PDT 2006

Sheri-

This was discussed on the Yellowstone list in the
middle of July.  You made similar comments then
yet what is the solution?

It's my feeling that if you have an issue with anyone,
you should discuss it directly with the person.

How does specifically targeting GOSA members
or being vague with a "they" solve an individuals
problem with another person?

The bison comment, saying others don't want to
be around them sounds pretty mean to me.  Yikes!

LOL- I am almost always happier to see a friend
walk up then a complete stranger.  Expecting
others to treat a stranger as a close friend seems
slightly unreasonable to me.

~ Vicky