[Geysers] Curious about Spasm.

MA Bellingham mabdepot at msn.com
Fri Apr 21 21:05:23 PDT 2006

Just home from opening day. At Daisy Carolyn L reported yesterday's Fountain
as beginning the eruption from a low pool.  Today Darrell and Ann S saw a
low low pool and thought they'd wait a bit more, but it didn't look
promising.  Jet was going. Spasm empty.  Suddenly one of those quick fills
and a start.  I arrived shortly after that.  Spasm never filled, it is a
total drain, like someone pulled the plug.  I don't recall this?  Fill me
in.

Giant hot periods today started good, then petered out.  Grotto was in
marathon when I left. Temps were glorious, finally!

Heading back in tomorrow, will discuss this with Lynn when I see her.
See you at Grand,
MA

M.A. Bellingham
mabdepot at msn.com