[Geysers] May Visit Questions, and others

Lotus Baker lotusb3 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 18 21:16:54 PDT 2006

Hello to all,
Keith and I have reservations for a short trip to Jellystone May 9,10 and 11. We are bringing my father who will be in a wheelchair  or scooter. Since we usually come in Aug/Sept, are there any hints or tips about the spring season.
We know it will be cold, but how cold? Will Dad be able to wheel out to Grand? Any comments would help!

Plus, After all this time, is there any hope of getting the Feb Sput?

And I would liked to have seen the pictures Scott has been posting in his email, but they come in as red boxes with x's. Could pictures be attached as well as put in the message?

Giant, Please Erupt for US!
See you in the Park!
Lotus Baker
lotusb3 at earthlink.net