[Geysers] copy:YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK - THE WORLD'S WONDERLAND

Bob W. Robwitz at webtv.net
Fri Apr 14 19:53:43 PDT 2006

To all:  I have a copy of the above (in only fair condition) published
by W. C.Riley.  If any geyser gazer would like to have this  booklet
with lots of photos, please E-mail me personally and I will send it to
you.  I also have a copy in VG condition  of 'STUDIES OF GEYSERS AND HOT
SPRINGS ALONG THE FIREHOLE RIVER"  by George Marler to give away.  This
booklet was sent to me by Marler, who was a great friend of
mine-however, it has  not been autographed by him. - Robert Witzke
-still a geyser gazer who is almost 82.  Ufortunately I have not been to
the Park since 1997.