[Geysers] April 29 get together

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 07:19:57 PDT 2006

A follow-up to my query of a week or two ago... unless you hear otherwise,
there will be a very informal get together at my place in West Yellowstone
(301-A Nez Perce), on Saturday, April 29 starting at, oh, say 7:00 pm. (Unless
you hear otherwise -- I expect to arrive in West on Monday, April 24.)

Bring your own drink. I'd still like to hear from more than the 4 or 5 who
wrote before. If there is enough interest, then we'll fix a pot of chili using
a  friend's spice mix that has won national-scale chili cookoffs (honest).

Scott Bryan

Men only -- do you have a prostate check-up about annually? If yes,  then
great. If no, then do it. I had my blood PSA checked annually since at  least
1999. Every year the count was up a bit. Last fall it was up a lot. Which  led to
biopsy. Which produced a diagnosis of early-stage prostate cancer. Last
Monday I underwent brachytherapy -- the insertion of 93 "seeds" of  radioactive
Palladium-103. All goes well and I now have a 98% (minimum) chance  of being
cancer free 12 and more years from now.

Do it.