[Geysers] Moderator Comment--Lost Messages?

Carlton Cross cross at bmi.net
Fri Sep 30 20:36:03 PDT 2005

I've just been notified that a message disappeared earlier this week,
probably because of an error on my part..  If any of you have sent
something that was never posted, please let me know.  I think this was an
isolated event, but it's a good time to ask.

Also, let me insert my favorite reminder:  If you are sending email from an
address other than one that is on the mailing list, it will be
automatically rejected and never seen again.  This is a regrettable but
necessary mode of operation because of the huge amount of spam that a list
like this attracts.

We now have 365 addresses on the list.

Carlton Cross
Alternate Moderator