[Geysers] molten sulfur hot springs

Steven Miller steve_eagle_miller at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 08:24:43 PDT 2005

Jeff
About 1 mile SW of Nympha Lake is a group of thermal features. At least 2 of
the pools in this area have "some" sulfur nodules floating on the surface.
one pool is very large (30' x 50') and looks to have at least 3 vents
feeding it. The nodules seem to orginate from a deeper vent at on end of the
pool.
Steve

"Life is pleasant. Death is Peaceful. It is the transtion that's
Troublesome." -Issac Asimov