[Geysers] Plume question

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 06:25:48 PDT 2005

I asked David Goldberg about it last night (he is still not on the listserv, and I knew he was going to be out gazing most of Thursday), and he said that Plume is still doing around 50 min.  From what he'd heard, Giantess was a steam eruption.

Karen Low

TSBryan at aol.com wrote:
I'm sure anything odd would already have been reported, but nevertheless... given the eruption of Giantess a couple of days ago, was there any noticable effect on Plume's activity? Anything else? Also, was the Giantess a steam, mixed, or water phase eruption?

Thanks.

Scott