[Geysers] The new book

Kathy havinsnest at swbell.net
Thu Oct 13 06:11:47 PDT 2005

How do I order the little book?

Kathy of TheHavinsNest
>^.^<

-----Original Message-----
From: geysers-bounces at wwc.edu [mailto:geysers-bounces at wwc.edu] On Behalf Of
TSBryan at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 10:29 AM
To: geysers at wwc.edu
Subject: [Geysers] The new book

I received my copies of the new book on Monday, and people who ordered the
book directly from Mountain Press are receiving it in the mail. After a
thorough read-through, I have found no errors. (Note that although Mountain
Press lists the book as 64 pages (why?), it actually contains 69 numbered, 8
Roman numeral frontmatter and 3 back pages, so that there are actually 80
pages between the covers.

Please allow me to publicly thank those who contributed photos: Pat Snyder
for the cover of Beehive; Alan Glennon for an inside photo of T-25 at El
Tatio, Chile; and Robin Renaut for an inside photo of KL6 at Lake Bogoria,
Kenya.