[Geysers] GIANT and GIANTESS

Graham Meech meechg at erols.com
Wed Oct 12 18:45:46 PDT 2005

That's great having both erupt together but it would have been much better
if they had waited till daylight for you to enjoy them more!

FYI - the seismograph
(http://www.seis.utah.edu/helicorder/heli/yellowstone/Uuss.YFT_SHZ_WY.200510
1000.gif) shows the eruption tremors at 22:13 Mountain Standard Time, so it
would have been at 23:13 local time.