[Geysers] My geyser book

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 18:59:45 PDT 2005

In a message dated 10/8/2005 16:55:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
g.novak at gte.net writes:
Didn't I see something about the fourth edition of _The Geysers of
Yellowstone_ a while back?  I'm waiting for that one too.

Is the "little book" something that might be appropriate for my young neices
who are interested in their uncle's strange obsession with all things
Yellowstone?  Christmas is coming up!

The 4th Edition of TGOY will apparently not be out before some time in 2007
-- this given the number of copies in-hand per the last I heard from the
publisher's Director.

As for the "new" little book, I would say that is is appropriate for kids. It
is as it says: a primer, "what they are and how they work." It contains
virtually nothing about the actual activity of any individual geyser but does
reveal the complexity of the stupid things. I think. I hope.