[Geysers] new boardwalk by Grotto

Chase Ellison crellison at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:12:20 PDT 2005

Some one very wise told me before I left "We need to remember for every foot
of boardwalk installed one more foot is taken out" In my opinion after
walking past grotto before the moved boardwalk and after the moved walk ,
the view has not changed much. . It does kinda in all honesty when I watched
a new start is you get to stand in a differant area of the walk. When you
all get a chance to go out and see it next summer you will understand what i
am talking about.

Chase Ellison